B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
"The Department is committed to create a culture that encourages excellent teaching, technological innovation and exploration of the latest advances in the rapidly changing field of computer science. As the field of computing plays an increasingly major role in practically all disciplines, we are poised for exciting growth with a fleet of dynamic, talented and knowledgeable faculty members."
The Department shall be a community- nurturing academic excellence for all students and demonstrating leadership in character development that prepares globally-competitive graduates to become the first choice of employers in a global market.
Our educational philosophy emphasizes realistic challenges in software development on preparing the students for wide range of IT careers with unique enriching experience to help the Society with the ability to administer and to manage real-world technologies.
"Computer Lab with high end workstations ably supported by Windows 2000 Enterprise Server."
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Oracle 11g
- Visual studio .net
- Windows 2008 Enterprise Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Red Hat Linux
- 8Mbps BSNL
Plan of Activities for the Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Plans for introduction of short term training programs thereby improving competency levels of students and faculty.
- Promoting fundamentals and research careers through symposiums, partnering with other organizations for organizing research conferences.
- Promoting the enthusiasm and encouragement towards publishing research journal articles and transactions among staff and students.
- Partnership model for certification programmes to make the students industry ready.
- Creating a repository of Best Practices (which will be a good reference for new entrants)
- Initiation of best Knowledge Management Practices