Spoken English Course
In this rapidly changing globalized world, proficiency in English is considered as one of the crucial employability skills. It is considered life skill or 'survival skill' in the 21st century. Students of professional courses especially Engineering need to be able to think critically, solve problems, communicate clearly, be creative and work in a team in order to get placed in reputed companies. The need for the students of engineering to be trained in a multitude of transferable skills is high. While the demand for talented engineers is high in MNCs, there is a huge skills shortage in the country.
Employers complain about fresh recruits from engineering colleges not being 'industry ready'. The urgent need to improve technical students' communication skills has been emphasized by educationists as well as employers.
- Initiative and enterprise
- Problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Paper pencil test
- Online test
- Role play
- Group discussion
- Simulation exercises
- Interview discussion
OASYS Institute of Technology is run by a prominent Industrial group called "Oasys Group". This college has collaborated with various companies in the industry for students' training, joint research and other activities.
The list of companies with which the College has collaboration:
- Finatel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
- Oasys Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd.,
- Omne Agate Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
- Indsat Corporation Ltd.,
- Echo charm Industries Pvt. Ltd.,
- Gusto Studios
- Ambient Builders and Promoters
- ISource India Pvt. Ltd.,
- Swathi Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
The activities with each of these companies are as follows:
- In-campus curriculum & Campus Connect Programme
- Train the Trainer - Faculty Development Programme
- Project Internship & Sponsorship for tech events
- Sponsorship for symposiums, National level seminars and workshops
- Training and Workshop for Students
- Faculty Development Programme
- Best Student & Best Project Award
- Certification programs
- Industrial Visit & Guest Lectures
- Webinars and Road shows
OASYS is part of an established Industrial Group with multiple verticals across many domains. To leverage the place in for our Student from other sectors of industry has partnered with many industries to provides better interaction between the institution and industry.
Core Objectives of this exercise is to develop close links between Industry and Institute by interaction programs. This partnership program will also help our institute to conduct Industrial Training and Industrial Visits for the students and faculty.
Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions and workshops, motivate the young executives to become successful entrepreneurs.