KRK Educational Trust
KRK Educational Trust (KRKET) is a non-profit, non-government organization founded and registered in 2007. The key objective of the trust is to provide financial help to the economically disabled students who excel in academics and have a strong desire in pursuing engineering education, with no bar on their caste, religion or gender.
Identify the best merit and poorest of the poor students and offer them financial help needed to pursue higher studies. Applicants from the Govt schools/colleges are given high priority since the reason they are not in Private institutions is because of their financial constraints. Each year we invite applications for fresh as well as renewal scholarships.
- All prior & current education must be in a government school/ college (exception can be)
- The applicant must hail from a poor family with no other resources to support his educational needs
- Applications for BE & MBA only will be considered.
- Applicants who are willing to study under our own institutions will be higher priority.
The application will be rejected if
- Complete information is not provided in the application
- Incorrect details are furnished
- Supporting documentation (marks lists, rank cards etc.) is not submitted during the interview process
- Please do NOT apply for the scholarship if you do not meet the above criteria.
There Application forms for Fresh and Renewal scholarships can be obtained from KRKET office or can be downloaded/printed from here using below links.
- Applications for Fresh scholarships must be submitted by 30th June each year
- Applications for Renewal scholarships must be submitted during the annual interviews usually held in June each year.
- Income Certificate from District Revenue Officer
- Marks Lists from X class onwards
- Two Passport size photo (Color or black & white)
- Any other merit certificates showing the academic excellence of the applicant.
All applications received are screened and short-listed as per the norms and financial status of the applicant's family. The applications from private school/college students will be considered as a last option.
Personal Interview by KRK Trust External Panel
All shortlisted applications will be informed through a call letter to attend a personal interview along with his/her parent/guardian.
The interview panel will consists of at least 3 panel members. The panel usually consists of Secretary, retired teachers/Principals/Retired Officers. The panel tries to get an idea of a) the applicant's academic history b) his/her desire for higher studies c) the parents' income sources and their ability to support the applicant's educational costs.,
Based on the conversation, each panel member gives a score for each applicant. So, each applicant will have at least three scores from which an aggregate score will be derived and the best scores will be selected for scholarship.
|Student Status||Trust Panel Evaluation Score||Scholarship On Tuition fees|
|10+2 (Regular) or Diploma Completed (lateral Entry) Students||90 above||100%|
Application for Scholarship
Before applying kindly read below:
- Please be advised that, this scholarship program is intended for poor and merit students only with no bar on caste, religion, region or gender
- Please post your application to KRK Educational Trust, No3, Stingers Road, Vepery, Chennai - 3 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not send any documents along with this application. You will bring them to interview if you are short listed.